Conversion clamp for Manfrotto 054/055/057 Magnesium Ball Head with Q2 and Q5 quick release
Conversion clamp for Manfrotto 494,496,498
Conversion clamp For Manfrotto MHXPRO Ball Head
Clamp is attached to Manfrotto head in just a few simple steps:
- Remove original Manfrotto platform
- Align slots on clamp back with island on Manfrotto post
- Attach clamp in place of original Manfrotto platform using original center screw.
- 2.375 inches long
- 0.83 inches thick
- Weight: 4.9 (135g)
- 2.6 mm deep relief grooves guarantee compatibility with most plates/rail
- Relief groove prevents free fall when the clamp is not fully closed and your plate has safety stops
- Knob is captive and stops at maximum opening; cannot be lost in the field
- Backside has groove to match ball head post and prevents it from twisting
- Tongue-in-pocket Design - Clamps have a tongue-in-pocket design that protects internal parts from dust and grit. It does prevent the tendency of the moving jaw to hinge backward during clamping, It keeps the jaws aligned with the geometry of the plate and eliminating unwanted bending forces on the threaded stud.
- Precision C.N.C. machined from 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Stainless steel hardware
- Black hard coat anodized surface
- Made in USA.
Hex wrench for center screw